Estimated population 2050: 42.9 Million

Australia:

Males per 100 Females: 98.8

People per sq. km: 3.3

Children per woman: 1.7

Current population: 25.1 Million

Estimated population 2050: 32.5 Million

Pyramids:

Malaysia's population pyramid has the highest numbers in the children ages from 0-14 years old before steadily declining. It's around the ages of 50 and up that the numbers begin to shrink which seems pretty normal in my opinion as this means a high birth and mortality rate for the youth but as people get older things like accidents, illness and more are affecting young adults and the elderly people.

Australia's population pyramid differs from Malaysia as their numbers peak at the population age of 25 before fluctuating and decreasing numbers as the population gets older. Between the ages of 0-15 years old being compared to Malaysia's pyramid are much smaller which has me believe that their could be lower birthrates or virus/diseases that may be hitting the youth much harder impacting that age group population numbers.

The overall population prediction for 2050 is a fairly big gap for Malaysia and Australia as Malaysia's population is predicted to grow around 10 million more in 2050 while Australia is predicted of a growth of 7 million difference by 2050. This is to be expected as Malaysia has higher numbers in the birthrates while Australia has greater numbers in their middle age group.