Blog: Russia

This article that I found is from "Bloomberg." It is about Russia reporting their first coronavirus case and restricting flights from China.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-31/russia-reports-first-coronavirus-cases-restricts-china-flights

Since the coronavirus has been an active issue throughout the world. I decided that I would use this article in my blog post. The place of where this takes effect is in the Siberian regions of Tyumen and Zabaikalsky Krai.

According to the article that I found, Russia has announced their first two cases of the coronavirus on its territory. Two nationals were diagnosed with the virus in the Siberian regions of Tyumen and Zabaikalsky Krai. Russia has canceled nearly 200 flights to China, but however maintain four routes from Moscow. Russia will close the border with Mongolia to Chinese citizens. The plans was to evacuate as many as 641 Russian citizens from China's Wuhan and the surrounding Hubei province.

The first Russian confirmed illness from the coronavirus emerged as the government of the country of nearly 147 million people has tightened restrictions on travel to China. The deadly disease infected 10,000 people around the globe. On January 31, 2020, Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin ordered a ban of people crossing the border of Russia with China.

Stable condition

The infected people, who arrived in Russia are in stable condition without fever and the illness is not at risk of spreading.